Thursday, November 15, 2012

Through the Lens



    I love my Mr. and I love seeing the world how he sees it- through his lens so to speak. Last weekend I spotted these beautiful old cars sitting in the brambles behind our hotel- I was reluctant to trespass (cause I am one of those annoying people who don't even J-walk) and to be honest those brambles were pretty terrifying and I am a huge klutz- I knew I would get hurt. So off goes the Mr. into the crisp and frosty morning- tramping through brambles and weeds to take these photos- he was gone a long time and I can see why- the variation of the rust, shapes, textures and light would cause anyone to lose track. So I hope you enjoy these beauties as much as I did- take a peak at how my Mr. sees things!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!