Friday, April 19, 2013

Working On: New Paintings!


       Good Morning Friends! It is Friday again- dreary and rainy out in our neck of the woods- the Littles are staring out the window like some little forlorn forest animals who are trapped inside! I am happy for the respite as I have so much to do that is getting neglected in this apartment of ours! So we are taking today and tucking in- a movie and games day for the little ones and a chore day for the Momma- cause it's gotta happen one of these days!

      Yesterday after a great visit from friends I was inspired to start some new work- I haven't painted for myself or really any non-commercial work in about a year! This was just me sitting and playing with my paints- I was a bit surprised at the colour pallet I chose to work with but tried it out and am warming up to what is happening on the canvas. So this is just a sneak peek- when I'm done I will share the final pieces!

    Happy Friday Friends- Happy Earth Day- get outside rain or no rain- laundry or no laundry! May your mugs be full and your feet be dry!

P.S. I am going to steal some time away from chores and paint some more today- this is just too good!

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment- I love hearing from you!